Monday, October 29, 2012

About Me

Hey my name is Stephen Ingram. I am 20 years old and like to stay active and tinker with electronics. One of the things I enjoy most is riding my bike. I ride a 20" Subrosa Letum bmx bike. Most people automatically assume that is a children's bicycle but if you research anything on bmx, 20" bikes are the most prevalent size bike professionals ride. I have about $1500 invested into my bike so it isn't a cheap hobbie either! I have raced dirtbikes and jumped anything on 2 wheels all my life so it feels so natural to me. I recently retired from skateboarding (something I have invested the past 3 years of my time into) due to consistently rolling and fracturing my ankles. I wouldnt say that I quit entirely, because I am still good at it, but riding my bike is just more fun and I have progressed so much faster than I ever did on a board. I really feel like biking is my thing...

Here is my bike check
2011 Subrosa Letum Street frame
Subrosa Villicus 8.5" bars
Subrosa Villicus V2 grips
Kink medal bar ends
Subrosa Villicus Forks
Shadow Conspiracy Ravager top load stem
Shadow Conspiracy Corvus Headset
Subrosa Forever pivotal seat
Subrosa Bitchin' cranks
Shadow Conspiracy Ravager pc pedals
Shadow Conspiracy Scream Sprocket
Shadow Conspiracy Interlock V2 half-link chain
Subrosa Sweets pegs
Odyssey Vandero 2 front hub
Shadow Conspiracy Undertaker red wall tires




2 comments: